Digital Stirrer Hotplates
- PID control - Accurate, Stable
- Additional external sensors in all digital models - used for monitoring or controlling the solution temperature
- Temperature calibration capable for external probes (all models) and internal probes (except the ceramic top)
- “Safe sample temp lock” function in hotplate DP models - machines turned off if temperature > 3 ⁰C base on the set temperature.
- Timer - Up to 999 minutes can be set for heating.
- Control the speed with sensors - Constant speed, No disengagement of the stir bar, Gradual increase in speed.
- Brushless motors in the dual digital display modes - Independent from the input voltage changes; Constant speed; No disengagement of the stir bar; Gradual increase in speed
- Step motors in low speed - Gentle; Changing Direction
ASHC-306 Ceramic Top Digital Stirrer Hotplate: Max temp. 550 ˚C, 30 X 30 cm top, HOT indicator warning; PID control
via internal K type sensor; Additional external PT-1000 sensor for the control or monitoring the heating; Capable of
external probe calibration; Count-down timer available. Stirring from 150 rpm - 1500 rpm. Advantages: Anticorrosive,
fast heating, high temperature, best used for solution heating.